View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

what about just relax a little bit?
everywhere i post you got something to say negative.
I agree its not the place but i didnt kill anybody.

Relax a bit , i dont do it every [censored] page i just did it one time cause i was happy to get paid on my quad after my come back , take the 50$ i send you and buy some weed man , this should relax your nerves.I am wayyyy less annoying than your avatar.

EDIT: i dont mind people like you who want to keep all this [censored] clean , but you focus on my case a little bit too much.

Edit2: I also take this thread as a way to find some cool people who play on the same site ect...some people dont like me some people like me , its not just a thread where u say WHO PLAYED WITH HIM , WHATS HIS STATS? IS HE AGGRO? , i mean yes it is in a way but it can be something else tho.thats my opinion.and if you think i look like an idiot well its because english is nto my language so maybe sometimes my sentences are very bad , but i guess you speak 3 languages yourself so im not gonna take this for an excuse.Tell me something and be honest , in highschool , when people were cheating or rolling a joint in the back of the class , were you the one who snitch them? you look so much like those guys who used to do that way back.