View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
This is something I've wondered since I started reading here, and you seem to be a Eurotrash expert. What kind of music does he listen to, really?

He always used to bash CMI's hipster music, but I really want to believe he goes home and throws on Arcade Fire or some [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Euro rocks out pretty hard to some classic rock, imo. A little CCR, some Zeppelin, etc. He will slow it down from time to time with a little of a The Queen City's homeboy Brian McKnight (repeat steps 1,2,3)

[ QUOTE ]
am I right in guessing that you have never seen me post?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you from EDF's MMA thread, but nothing else.

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you like better, SkinnyDids or FatDids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Skinny Dids still retains all the same humor and jovialness of Fat Dids. Surprising considering fat people's reputation as being jolly fellows. Of course, he also seems to be getting a lot more abuse in the forums. However, as he has gotten more skinny he has also gotten more power, so I can't be sure which of those is leading to what.

[ QUOTE ]
i have been trying to force eurotrash to mod this forum forever, i might as well start trying to make t0ne do it too.

eurotrash and t0ne for mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

Appreciate the effort, but apparently this idea has been floated before by other mods and the highest ups don't think I'm worthy for some reason. For a while I would've been legitimately interested in something like that, but now that I'm back working at a job and an outside project while applying to grad schools I don't think I'd be that worthwhile as a mod. Or, maybe I should say, I hope I wouldn't be very useful because continuing to waste time on stuff like that would be bad for me.

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

i think i started an ATF thread about you (lol harry potter spoilers)

my question is, do you hate me for that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that was definitely me. A friend put that up as his facebook picture so I stole it. I don't hate you for it though, because nothing happened to me.

Despite not being good enough to be a mod, I seem to be fairly teflon when I do manage to [censored] up badly. I guess being the fun loving trouble maker is better than annoying the admins with pm's and e-mails.