View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

tuff, you are an idiot, and here's why.

there's a reason why i would never want to just play 1 table over 16 tabling on ftp. the most i could make is prob 16/hour at 1/2 1 tabling. right now with rakeback i am clearing $150/hour 16 tabling at lowly 200nl stakes.

you are wrong about the fish pond disappearing. the games got worse for a bit after uigea, but the games are MUCH better now. i played 100s of thousands of hands both before and after uigea and i know the state of the game as good as or better than anyone. ftp is FULL of fish. stars has always been a tougher site, but the fact is fish are coming back.

in addition, the games have changed. that is the logical progression in poker. as people become more and more exposed to poker, the games change. they will NEVER be the same as party 2004, however now there are exploitable tagfish in the place of the true donkeys.

my point is the games are fine. i am still crushing the games like i did before because i adapted.

as dave said, you are killing your own idea because of this stupid crusade of yours. you are being completely biased in your explanation of why multitabling is supposedly killing the games. i would NEVER play on a site you controlled precisely because of this bias. you can't be trusted to make impartial decisions, you obviously make decisions based on what YOU want, not on whats best for the games. NEWSFLASH: what you want is NOT necessarily best for the games.

the games will never die. there was a time when i thought they would, but then i realized that most americans love to gamble, and most americans are lazy beyond belief. that means that there will continually be new money and people that will not make the effort to become any good at poker. i will continue to exploit the tagfish that don't adjust to me.

what really pisses me off is how you're trolling throughout this thread. your idea has a close to zero chance of taking off because people who have money to create this won't do something dumb like you're suggesting. they will do what makes them the most money, yet you're acting like you are assuredly going to have authority to shut down multitabling in the US.

i have defended you in the past for people going after you, i have done that multiple times saying that you are just saying what you believe in and don't deserve any of it. however, you have gone from a passionate ambassador to a vindictive person trying your best to get a rise out of 2+2 multitablers. this is pretty crappy of you.

go play live man. online just isn't for you.