View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 07:38 PM

Default NL50 - JJ vs bluffy villain

Villain was running around 50/4/2. I won a couple of big pots vs him where I called him down - one hand he had A8s (which he limped from the CO) and instaPSB all streets on A high board, I hit my kicker on the river with A2. The second hand I had TPTK with AK and he floated flop with air and fired 2 barrels for around 2/3 of pot on a turn flush scarecard.

I felt he might be FOS here and my JJ is good but I knew he will fire again on the turn and possibly on the river and being OOP I didn't want to call his raise and c/c two big bets.

I also have seen him limp Ax previously from LP and thought he might be trying to use his bluffy image to score big with trips here - or which is more probable judging by his stats - he does not think about my hand and just fires away with Ax here.

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $87.93
BB: $43.03
UTG: $47.25
BTN: $58.30

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, BTN calls $0.50, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $2

Flop: ($5.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $10</font>, Hero folds ????