View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: PS 50NL KK bad turn against floater

[ QUOTE ]
That's not how floating works. A floater is someone who ISN'T folding Ax/pockets/etc to a c-bet with the intention of using position to take the pot away on the turn or river. If I'm going to float you, a larger flop bet isn't typically going to stop me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur jokin right?? I know what a floater is. And after only 30 hands its pretty tough to judge if someone is really floatin a lot. And ur sayin if hero doesnt have larger bettin sizes both pf and flop that doesnt change the chance of being floated w/ Ax?? That is crazy.
For instance say you bet pot on the flop compared to minbet...ur sayin your gettin called just as often in both cases??? (this is probably a bad example but maybe you get my point) Plus this is a 3bet pot where we have shown nothin but strength!! I dont know who u play w/ but from my experiences typical uNL villians dont float w/ air (Ax) in 3bet pots(esp if bet sizes were larger). And u say it urself villian is floatin Ax/pockets/etc which sounds like it almost makes the A a blank against this range.