View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

Mostly by play and reviewing hands. I believe theory can take you only so far. You have to experience the hand to truly understand it. I discuss alot of mine and friend's hands over msn.

2. Your poker goals.

Be the best poker player I can be. If that means breaking even at nl100, so be it. But I want to constantly improve, to be that one step ahead of competition. Poker for me is not just monetary thing, I enjoy it on the intelectual level. To best another mind. However i do hope to get to a level, where it would be my main income.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

I play NL50 and have made around 12k from poker and bonuses combined (new database so cant single out the profit from actual play)

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

I dont make strategy posts like Pokey but I do post my own hands and reply to other ppl's hands. However I feel that I need to be in situation to truly understand it.

5. I'm a senior on Faculty of Social sciences currently in the process of writing a degree. 25 years old.
I am into computers and have designed few simple webpages but nothing complicated. Together we could make sth happen.