View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

btw i asked gallagher last night at oceans if it would be possible to play mix on friday (he has said it was a possibility before and they have spread triple draw so mix at oceans > everywhere else in san diego) and its basically 110% no but 75 should go for sure so in the event nobody wants to play (crazy mike hasnt called me, others havent answered back which they did every day in summer. even roc hasnt texted or called me even despite throwing some drunken texts his way last night. maybe he was actually doing something, maybe he is busto, i have no idea. i do know that im not playing 3 handed with dd and stinkypete. im also not playing 4 handed if its just roc unless we can magically play badugi/deuce. there are a couple oceans people that i should really get the phone numbers of and invite them to play with us. one of them i have played with lots at oceans 40 w/ overs and 75 and he has expressed interest in HO mix at oceans and the other a lot in the 40 and i see him play 1/2 stud at commerce regularly so i know they are willing to play other games and their action is enjoyable.