View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Fist pump->tilt->fistpump->tilt

[ QUOTE ]
oh hey you dont say that youre a regular client! i wouldve NEVER believed it if you told me!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Sebastian Horsley - I like him. Read about him here, it's pretty amazing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Horsley

"In August 2000 Horsley travelled to the Philippines to experience a crucifixion, in order to prepare for a series of paintings on the topic. Refusing pain killers, he was nailed to a cross and passed out. The foot rest broke and he almost fell off. A film and photos of the event, as well as his subsequent paintings of crosses, were exhibited in London in 2002."

and

"In an editorial article in The Observer in 2004, he described his preference for sex with prostitutes, writing "What I hate with women generally is the intimacy, the invasion of my innermost space, the slow strangulation of my art." He also stated that he himself had worked as a prostitute for a while. He argued that prostitution should not be legalized, as that would take away part of its thrill."

He has a good pedigree for becoming a decadent, combining money, dysfunction, addiction, class jumping and bohemianism:

"Horsley is the elder son of Nicholas Horsley, the millionaire chairman of Northern Foods, which had been founded by his father. His mother, the former Valerie Edwards, was a Welsh typist who once worked as an assistant to the American singer Billie Holiday."

I'm sorry I missed this programme!

I have a link to his book on my blog. If you are in the UK and order through my link, I'll make like 10 pence, which I can put towards my next blow job.