View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Four Ways To Use My Ideas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What if someone asked that of Buffett when he was forming his first partnership?

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd point to a personal history of 30%+ annualized returns, and his similar work record at one of the top investment partnerships on Wall Street. And he'd point to people who were also using Graham's philosophy to make outsize returns on Wall Street and off. And this would be in 1956.

So while a lack of audited financial history doesn't disqualify David's theory, it would be stronger if it was supported by some empirical evidence rather than a lofty sky castle built from pure logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of Buffet's results do anything to disprove my ideas. If he hasn't been using them, I can still easily contend that he would have done even better if he had. And more importantly, that those who are not as good as him would do much better. Meanwhile if he actually HAS been using my ideas, which I still say is better than 50-50, the argument is over. So write that letter please. Meanwhile, where is your logical disproof you were promising?