View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: decide which nfl team i should be fan of

Just make sure it is a team with a good young passing attack. The Colts are the safe choice, but they might be on the downside. They'll still have the GOAT though and hopefully Polian.

Browns seem like the best unbandwagonish pick.

I like what Seattle and New Orleans are doing right now. Not sure how long it'll last in Seattle. Cincinnati if they get their o-line sorted. Might be a problem that N.O. is the only city of these I'd consider remotely worth traveling from Europe to visit for things to do aside from watch a football game while there.

Just avoid teams with [censored] QB situations and you'll do fine. I wouldn't have a problem with someone just supporting 2-3 teams that are fun to watch and well run, changing teams as necessary, as long you can see the difference between entertaining and just picking teams that win the most.

If I did that I'd go Indy/N.O./G.B. for the rest of this season and for however long Favre sticks around.

I'm only ignoring Detroit as it's hard to say what they'll do in the future at QB and how long Martz will stay, but for the rest of this season only...