View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

Yes I remember this hand, this is exactly the hand I was talking about: I make a terrible play here (just looking at the hand). I decided to look you up in this hand no matter what. Def -EV here but more to get a better understanding of your game. I do this more (not often though...) so maybe you picked up on this. Do you have any other examples? It will have to be vs you since I play quite differently vs most opponents (at least I'd like to believe I think I do [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

Further, I can't remember ever tilting vs you, but I don't mind if you think I do for obv. reasons.

About the adjusting. You are absolutely right. I'm having trouble adjusting to you but will keep trying :P. It has also become somewhat obvious to me (not on the forum but at the tables) that you seem to be targeting me occasionally...but maybe I'm seeing ghosts whatever, I don't care, bring it on!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I'll definately be looking into it. Although...in all honesty...I do get the feeling you may be drawing some conclusions about someone's game a bit too quickly, but again, ofcourse I don't mind that at all.

edit: I'm also very curious to your bb/100 and the sample size, care to share?

edit2: sorry for the ton's of edit's, I'm trying to write some descent English here which is not my native language.