Old 11-22-2007, 01:59 PM

Default PS 50NL 2 pair on river vs bad player

Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $52.40
SB: $40.30
BB: $55.25
UTG: $27.75

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($6) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $3

Turn: ($12) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3</font>, Hero calls $3

River: ($18) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $32.30 and is All-In</font>

Villain was like 48/17/1.5 over 120 hands. He was the worst player at the table and makeing weird plays. He would call big bets with nothing, call down with A high or gutshots, raise with bottom pairs...very weird stuff. How much credit do you give a bad player like this when he overbets pot so much. I had not seen him overbet before this. I think I would have liked a raise on the turn more to see what he does... these really bad players doing weird plays confuse me sometimes.

The way he led all streets, I could see him with AK, KQ, KJ, or even a missed flush. But he could also have a set, full house, or nothing... How do you play this? I wished I would have raised the flop and/or turn.