View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] NoTurns

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed, though you're only a little more than 1 buyin up over me, even after I've made at least one (probably more) terrible calls against you...so...is it just my looks why you love me so much? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, I am having trouble with you indeed and I think you're one of the players to look out for at these tables.

I noticed Narena thinks i'm a muppet also, I think I know why too by the way. I find Narena to be one of the best (solid) players at these tables (obviously a very consistent winner) but I'm not really having big troubles with him to be honest. He's actually one of the players I've won the most from, besides mariojr, but maybe this is just variance. I do respect his opinion very much though and would like to hear some thoughts on what he thinks my major leaks are, this also counts for Mr_Donktastic.

To return the favor: I think Narena is too passive preflop, this is definately exploitable. It's part of his style though and he def. makes up for it postflop. Mr_donktastic is a very good sLAG imho, I really like his style, although he does get a little to reckless occasionally I think...especially w/ the preflop 3- and 4-betting (or are you just doing this vs me?)

Anyway, thought I'd join this thread because I noticed some remarks about me. Maybe we can learn from eachother and pound on those 400NL regs in a few months or so [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ltrs