View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 05:58 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

[ QUOTE ]
1. How you are currently improving your game

Read the forums daily, have a friend who is as devoted we discuss poker daily, think, play and analyze my game daily always looking forward to improve.

2. Your poker goals.

Win enough money to afford starting a family in my country honduras. Also help my country with mjy poker income. Invest while i play so at one point i dont play it for a living and play it as a hobby and to help others

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

Started playing seriously mid June. Made around 300$ the first month plaing 10nl, 600$ aprox the second month playing 10nl. 1.5k aprox the thrid month playing $25nl then i didnt play the next and this month aprox $500 up to know playing 25nl. Never deposit in my life, started by playing freerolls at bodog never have need to deposit after cashing in my first freerolls.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

None

5. A little about yourself.

Im from San Pedro Sula, Honduras. A country in central america where poker is nonexistant and uknown. As astonishing ias it sounds Im like one of the pioneers and i would like to spread poker in here. Im 19 yrs old, i decided even before kwnowing poker that i was not going to college and instead im starting or trying to as an entrepreneur in other areas. Love the game and willing to help and improve my game.

6. Also to add, please state how many hours you have played in the last 5 months and earnings in that time.

uhmmm 6-8 hours a day.