View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:55 AM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Quality, particularly wrt to shant. If you had to force CMI as a Beatles archetype who would he be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lovely Rita, meter maid.

[ QUOTE ]
Follow-up question please. If OOT were the current Supreme Court who is who? Please do not feel the need to be race or gender rigid. Alternatively, if you're not familiar with the Supreme Court, please replace with national fast food chains. TIA and good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like you're just toying with me at this point. However, will address tomorrow after more thought.

[ QUOTE ]
If you read it, what impressed you most about MyTurn2Raise in his prison thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

How extremely well adjusted he was despite all of the things he witnessed and went through. Very impressive to come out the other side in tact mentally.

[ QUOTE ]
Is Tuq as funny as I (and he) think he is?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's pretty funny every now and then. If he's trying to be funny when he acts angry, then no. If he's just generally angry sometimes and funny when he's funny then sure.

[ QUOTE ]
Who is the best OOT poster at articulating a position thoroughly, yet consisely?

[/ QUOTE ]

limon and ED are both very good at this. They can clearly explain in 10 words what I would confuse you with in 60.