View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Re: $100 bvb bbl 2-4 minraised with A3o

Scotty,
Let me expand on my post.
First of all as for pf its very close because shoving is either by far the best play or awful and nowhere in between most of teh time. The thing is most ppl are either minrasiing and snap calling or minraising and snap folding and they are rarely doing anything in between. So its very difficult to say what is best pf and it is highly villain dependent.
The thing is this board is super dry I can't imagine someone would crai A high as a bluff because you rarely have 33-99 and you are never folding Tx or a 2. A high is the best hand a lot of the time here in fact I would not always bet this flop. I think a lot of times you can check and call a bet or maybe two. Anyways if you decide to bet flop I think villain would not crai A high. and he rarely has a pocket pair. From time to time he will have a big pair a ten or a 2. But for the most part his value shoving range is pretty small. As well once he checks the flop and you bet 1/2 pot he could easily spazz with like 8 high or something because nobody ever has a hand on this board.

Anyways I don't have specific enough reads but I think you have the best hand a ton and even though checking him gives a chance to improve to a 6 outer it might be the best play. If I bet the flop I shouldn't say I'm snap calling a c/r but certianly some % of the time(this depends on timing more specific reads etc..) if you bet flop you need to call his rai with A3