Thread: 63s HU
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:52 AM

Default Re: 63s HU

if i'm c/r turn i'm probably c/r bigger unless i'm trying to induce a weird float or something.

on the river, i'm prob c/r again after making such a small c/r. He has a missed draw a decent amount of the time and if it isn't the nut draw (i don't know how much stuff he checks behind on flops) then he'll prob bluff it if you check to him. I don't really think he's full here very often at all unless it's exactly 44 and he decided not to bet that on the flop... so you don't have to be worried about that. so yeah um c/r more on the turn but as played you've induced a decent amount of turn floats so now i'm going to c/r again.

as for the rest of the hand, this is a great flop to lead, esp. since it checks behind a fair amount of the time... and if it doesn't check behind and oyu c/r you're toast a lot. leading is pretty fun because you can jam if raised and get the money in in decent shape or pick up a lot of chips when he bluff raises you. this of course assumes you lead ever, which if not, then this i guess isn't much of an option for you...