View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:31 AM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

ok, i'll bare my soul a bit. I always thought posting my hands would be pointless, and never did it, still havent. I also rarely ever gave game advice. Lots of life advice, but hell, there's lotsa better poker players out there. Half the time I feel like I donno wtf I'm doin. The way I always learned from posts is I would pick a faverite poster and go back and read everything he wrote (ok, for a gigabet, sure everything, he didnt post much, for others I'd read for a couple hours). Lets face it, the best players aren't gonna discuss the same general crap every week. It's boring. But, most of them have discussed it all a least once, and it's all there waiting to be read.

I think noobs would do much better searching than posting hands and getting advice from whoever wasnt too bored to bother.

(yes, I do see the conundrom contained in this additude. But, as I've said before, if everyone was exactly like me, most of the stuctured things in life we take for granted would self distruct. somebodies gotta keep the sewage flowing, keep the lights on, and somebody has to post the endless repetative crap. It just wont be me.)