View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: elindauer is in the well

I'm thinking about spending actual money on your range thingey so I perused your website today. This led to some questions.

1. My confusion has reached new depths. I read your article about SLAG vs. TAG play. Interestingly (for me at least), before I started participating in the forums on a daily basis I had kind of stumbled onto the basic concept without realizing it. Without the background in traditional TAG play and a solid grasp of the fundamentals I, as you can probably guess, went broke several times playing this way while misapplying the idea. Is it best for a player to be a TAG before moving onto SLAG play? If not, how would one go about developing that kind of game without breaking myself again? Does TAG play work best at the lower limits I'm playing right now and SLAG is something to be used to beat bigger games for more bets? Does any of this make any sense at all? Like I said, I'm confused.

2. In your 2006 goals page you listed as a goal "stop posting on/reading 2+2." Why are you back? Does your return to the forum have something to do with trying to generate passive income? (BTW, when you figure out the passive income thing, pm me. We'll talk. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Also, you mentioned that 2+2 is time consuming and that you didn't want to engage in "negative, arrogance driven flame-wars" anymore. My experience with the SSLHE forum has been largely arrogance and flame-war free, so what are you referring to? Has something changed since you stopped posting regularly?

3. I see that you have coached in the past. Your process refers only to reviewing hand histories. How would you go about coaching someone that only plays live?