View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game
I was playing a lot and analyzing my hands constantly using PT. I also regularly read people’s strategy post from micro stakes to medium stakes, and posted hands I wanted opinions on.

2. Your poker goals.
I really want to climb my way up to 1000nl or 2000nl and be a regular winner. And if I can keep going, that’ll be great.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings
I Made my roll from 25nl but now I play 50nl. I’ve earned about $520 (2.6bb/100) in 20K hands at 50nl. I’ve played 7K hands at 100nl where I won at a rate of 5bb/100(running good). I didn’t feel comfortable there so I’m back at 50nl to improve my win rate.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.
All my post have been strategy but it is mostly me posting hands and asking questions. I really don’t feel comfortable giving advice in other peoples post, cause I am not that confident in my abilities and I don‘t want to mess other’s up with possible bad advice.

5. A little about yourself.
I'm 23, I started playing at 21 but just for fun. I was a small loser to breakeven player. In August of this year I decided to take this game seriously and I’ve been working on my game constantly. I started at 25nl and worked my way to 50nl then 100nl, but am moving back down to 50nl because I want to improve my play.

Then in the middle of October I had some issues and haven’t played since, but I’ve still been reading strategy post a few times a week. I have everything in order now and after the holidays will play once again starting at 50nl, and am planning on playing no less than 20 hours a week but I‘ll probably do more because my schedule is wide open for now. I've really changed my game since I started taking it serious, but I still think I'm garbage.