View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. Participating in 2+2 strategy forums, playing a lot given I have a day job, discussing hands on Skype with every friend that plays poker (unfortunately, they are all in the micros), thinking about poker nearly every waking second I don't spend at my day job, reviewing hands after every session, watching CR (and soon Leggo) videos, reading poker books, did a group training session with a respected high stakes pro. I actually have a second account name that is longer standing (since nov 2006) and more respectable that I can PM to you.

2. Get to as high a limit I can given my natural talent allows me (I think I don't have it in me for nosebleeds but I could do a few more limits until the games start really drying up); then earn money there while diversifying into PLO and whatever the newest fad will be.

3. I started with $20 a year ago. I play MSNL at different Euro sites, from $2/$4 to $5/$10 (when fish are out); 6max and HU with some FR thrown in when fish are there; I'm a 3 ptbb+ winner at every stakes I've played so far except $10/$20. I can PM the exact figures or PT shots upon your request.

4. First one I found

5. I'm 28 yo from a small country in Eastern Europe; I work in IT and used to be a programmer; I'm smart and very motivated about things that interest me; I keep the day job partially because I'm afraid of burnout if I go pro. My biggest concern and why I'm applying is that I don't have enough good people to talk poker with; I'm actually not sure if there is anybody at all in my country who plays stakes as high as I do. All of my friends play micros and despite me coaching them and helping them move up they aren't there yet.