View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]

you go tuff, this idea of using play money sites for the games and just settling up afterwards like gentlemen, terrifies the bejesus out of the grinders

[/ QUOTE ]

First comes the individual internet homegames run however anybody chooses to run them. There will be various ways the banking is done.

Now lets just take the idea to it's next logical progression.

Some of the internet homegames will become known as well run, honest games with no hassling about the banking. These games will grow into fairly large sites with dozens (or more) of tables running. Assuming the software is scalable. More and more rec players hear about these sites (ie I go onto all the offshore sites and spam the heck out of them) and move their play there. Upon trying out the sites themselves, alas, the nit grinders find that:

a) The sites don't support multitabling.

b) The sites don't allow multitabling.

c) Multitabling doesn't work because the sites are small enough that you become well known immediately, and the fish won't play with you since there are multitudes of alternatives.

In my upcoming book "Secrets to Playing the Internet Homegames", I will spell out in detail why the rec player should shun multitablers.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Ah multitabling, it was swell, but now the swelling is gone.

Tuff << Getting happier by the minute.