View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Four Ways To Use My Ideas

The argument of the TRACK taking money out of the pool is instead of being a TRUE $10k Win Pool to payout from.....,,,after the track subtracts its 20% vig/juice.....the "adjusted" WIN pool now only has $8000 to divide amongst the various winners who played/bet on that particular horse/bet

So instead of the OUR FAV who would have been paid X to win....after the track T/O(we will call that y) you are now being paid x-y% accordingly based on the #of horses....amount bet on each horse...and the total $$$ in THE POOL

OUR... "hypothetical" pool would make it a ZERO sum gain over time,and award the "BEST" handicappers/luck boxes more money over time with same horses in the same race....with NO outside entity taking/PROFITING from our race betting pool

The tracks version(REALITY)results in 20% less money available to payout
With that LOWER TRACK pool taking this 20% of the money out ..... the ACTUAL odds are eventually affected accordingly in the payout

I think I am confusing you(i am confusing MYSELF....lol),and someone like David or other horse players can explain it better.....BUT you are not getting the TRUE THEORETICAL odds after betting at the track/OTB

Thats how they make their $$$$$,and makes it SO difficult to win over time

Some HELP please would be appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Stephen