[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say Boro's going a bit over-the-top, but that's his business

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's everybody's business because he decided to make a private message public.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, dcfr started this whole fiasco by making the original dispute public.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? DIdn't he start his thread in response to something Boro had said in another?

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they started a series of PM's from that original thread like two reasonable people, then dcfr began harassing boro over a somewhat minor point and when boro quit responding he made the first thread here because he got satisfaction that it bothered boro or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This definitely seems like dcfr was trying to rile up Boro. Boro tries to ignore him, and he keeps coming, spamming with PMs, then when he is ignored, he decides to make a post meant to attack Boro's credibility. When Boro defends himself, he is attacked for it. I don't get it. dcfr comes across as pretty miserable, nitty, and immature. Borodog has little patience when dealing with people who disagree with him and see through his BS and can be a huge dbag often. If you treat him with respect, hes a pretty cool guy, just has a low tolerance for abuse. I don't blame him.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYSR