View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, I know I played it like a fish, but c'mon. I suck at taking shots.

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $259.05
BTN: $459.40
SB: $299
Hero (BB): $420.80
UTG: $506.10
MP: $431

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
4 folds, SB calls $2, <font color="red">Hero raises to $16</font>, SB calls $12

Flop: ($32) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $16</font>, SB calls $16

Turn: ($64) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $64</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $128</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $267 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $139

River: ($598) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $598 Pot ($3 Rake)
SB showed T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Tens) and WON $595 (+$296 NET)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Tens) and LOST (-$299 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

You played this fine. The min raise is fine, because it sets up an easy river all in, which is all you need to do. It will also both give him good odds on the turn and river, and if an idiot he's more likely to call like that then call a shove on turn with a non-T hand.

Obv you're not folding, so I assume that's the only thing you're talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.