View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]
Since FTP NL200 tables are full of regs, its impossible not to play with many of them. I would say that 4 per table is the most common. So when table selecting what combo of four regs would you prefer and what would you avoid?

My list:

Prefer:

- Rean1mator (just bad imo)
- MasterChen (play bad big hands imo)
- Bigkawik (very passive)
- Mariorj (very straightfoward and passive)

Avoid:

- raylapsley (great player)
- GabyGabyy (he is not so good, but likes go to war and get out of line with other regs, very agroo)
- FittSmurf (good player)
- Mr_Donktastic (good player)

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally agree with this. As far as regs go I certainly prefer any that are on the more passive side as my entire game revolves around seeing cheap flops and making good decisions postflop. As far as your list of players to avoid, I definitely try to stay out of ray's way, but do have to fire back at him once in a while just to keep him honest. Gaby by far is the most annoying player to play against because he does go to war constantly. Probably a little too aggressive in my opinion but if it works for him so be it. I've made a few extremely loose calls against him and have been right and have been wrong. Any time he shows up though, he just tries to run over the table and that makes it really difficult to get involved in pots with the fish.

As far as the prefer list goes, a few of those guys don't raise much more than 5 or 6% so at least with them I don't have to get into too many pissing matches. By no means are they not good players but I'd much rather be able to see flops at tables with the fish that do show up and make my money off of them. There's still plenty of it to go around. So that's why I agree on the prefer list. I don't have any preference between mario, boxer, or chuck though. It's a rare case where we pretty much have to accept the fact that one of them is going to be at just about every table, and since they all play the same basic style it hardly matters which of them I have to face.