Thread: First good idea
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: First good idea

In your estimation, how might the analysis be improved? Specifically, what are your expectations? I demonstrated a very simply technical system using only price and support. The lack of trading history in DSUP eliminates the ability to use the issue to demonstrate more advanced practices. Not that I'd open my toolbox and publicly share them anyways.

Instead of busting on TA, which by any measure would have had longs out of the stock on the break of $10 in July and $7 in November (and likely flipped to shorts), it looks like the Fundamental Analysis on DSUP in this thread is truly worthy of scrutiny.

What went wrong? Why is the stock 66% lower since a someone recommended it based on FA?

More likely it is -- LOL @ FA.

Some here have a $9 dollar price target on DSUP based on ASSUMPTIONS of future operational execution - "if X happens I think the stock will go to $9, if it doesn't happen it probably will go lower".

What's the difference between these assumptions and the assumptions embedded in TA -- "if price breaks X it will likely go to Y, if not it will go the direction of Z" ???