View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

1) You seem really tall in your pictures. Are you taller
than me? (This info has been posted.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 6'3", so if you're asking that question probably not. I'm not really that tall in the land of tall people.

[ QUOTE ]
2)I feel like I've been on this forum forever, but it's only been close to 3 years. There are many others who have been around much much longer. We've seen some high volume posters slow down a lot (TSC) or simply disappear (mason55, shant). Do you foresee any other high profile poster disappearing in the near future (excluding the recent departure of daryn, of course)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony_P was gone for a long time. Shajen will probably never be back, which sucks. I think some people just burn out, or move on.

[ QUOTE ]
3) Thoughts on the following posters:

[/ QUOTE ]
tdarko - big fan. funny, smart, good poster in multiple forums.
Jack of Arcades - great sports poster, knows more about most stuff than almost everybody and not just by spouting off the random stats that have become so popular lately. Unfortunately a Saints fan.
Needle77 - Jags fan. I don't know what to make of that, but go DSmith, I guess. Never annoys me in sports, which is a good thing.
Aladare - surprisingly good relationship advice for a female. Not sure what LA LA means but I hope it's not like...Fontana.
sponger - very good poster. Now jealous of him though.
CharlieDontSurf - not sure really. Seemed to overhype himself early on and make it sound like he was all rocking deals at Il Sole, but it turns out the truth is a little different. Maybe that was just my misinterpretation though.

[ QUOTE ]
4)Breaking the rules, but I asked about myself in the last thread. I was pretty under the radar then, and I still am to some extent now, I think, not that I'd call myself underrated. Am I known as that Starbucks guy, the Dallas sports homer, or just another random dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're one of the many Bobs. An unfortunate name choice will lead to you being confused with a lot of other posters. I do recognize you as a Dallas fan though.

Starbucks thread was a very solid "Ask me" one though.