View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Came Across an Interesting Book...

[ QUOTE ]
Of course not. Nitpicking will get you nowhere. I find him in the sweep of things. But if you want to be anal. Take a look at an ant. One of the tiniest of creatures but God made it the mightiest since it can carry more than 3 times its own weight something even an elephant can't do.
Read the book of Job. See God's reply. When you can do what God does then you can question him, but not until then. Until then you just pray for guidance.

Here's my favorite Christian joke:

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man. After the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this?

Let's say we have a man-making contest." To which the scientist replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the point of you even posting stuff like this? Like why bother?

Also, doesn't being arrogant and judgmental go against the principles of Christianity that you claim to affirm?