View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Just turned pro got a couple questions?

Thanks alot for your input guys. I do realize that I probably will not run at 30% ROI in the long run. But I do believe that I can sustain an ROI aroun 25% percent in the $30 SNG. Once I move up to the $50 SNG i realize if I stay at 20% ROI that will be great. Another factor that I dont know if its true or not is that I play on Full Tilt. I used to play on pokerstars under same name and thought the competition was much harder. I was also learning the game then and had not played nearly as much as I have now. I also started playing cash games couple nights a week about a year and a half ago which I believe helped out my game alot. Living in Las Vegas and talking to a couple people who play for a living helped out also. For my bankroll management which I am very good at I believe. I dont really spew off money ever and if I lose $150 in a day I will stop. I have only done a couple times which is nice. When I am running good and making money I play as long as possible. When I was talkiing to a pro in Vegas one of the most important things he told me about playing poker for a living was limiting your losses. Controlling your losses is one of the important things I constantly think about. I feel that helps me alot. I also keep 100 buy ins for each level in my bankroll including rake. I will move up to the $50 SNG when i reach $5500 bucks. Hopefully things continue to do well. Have a good one. Peace