View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Live 6/12: A8 flops a gutter and goes to war

[ QUOTE ]
With lottsa limpers, I'm folding <= A9o on the CO, Button and SB. Is that super nitty?

Lately on flop I've been peeling with lottsa players to act again behind me cuz I rarely see it check/raised on the flop. I'm beginning to think that might be a leak. Anyhoo, I only count 4 solid outs here at best, we're getting 7:1 which will no doubt climb to 11:1 by the time everyone else calls, but we could be chopping (or even losing) if we hit our gutshot, plus we could still get flushed out. Honestly, in the heat of battle, I call but I think it's probably closer to a fold?

GcluelessnoobG

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually fold A8 and A9 offsuite on the button in this situation. At the time I felt that the table played so horribly that I had a license to gambool on the button.

At the time I gave myself 3.5 outs for the gutshot and 2 outs for the Ace, leaving me with 5.5. With implied odds, I felt compelled to at least call, and once I decide to call, well....theres often a raise a comin...

I posted the hand cause I want to know what other posters think, so thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]