View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: 50/100 interesting river decision

Hahahaha. Tommy, he is a pretty decent tourney/cash game player, but he is a lagtard spew monkey when he loses.

As for the hand:

I like the turn call. Yes a naked Q will most likely call 2 bets here, but I have seen a lot of people at Foxwoods fold open ender's on the turn b/c they "never ever ever hit" (obviously depends on the table) and some rivers are going to suck a lot. There is value in the turn raise, I just like the call fwiw, plus you might be able to pull a raise if one of the people behind you decides to raise 2p or a set~

Why not raise the river and puke/call when you get 3 bet?

If anyone has a K behind you they are not folding ever for 2 bets. Also, if its like the Foxwoods I know, a lot of people will be calling the turn w/ a naked Q and folding to the river, or fold there 2pair hands like JT that just got counterfeited. I think calling here sucks. So pretty much raise the river IMO.

So the way I look at it is, if 1 of the 2 players behind you has a K you get 2 bets + 1 more from Tommy. If everyone folds then Tommy pretty much has to call you, sending him on monkey tilt where he starts to raise UTG w/ hands like 25s and 34o. Either way a victory.