View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

[ QUOTE ]
1. How you are currently improving your game

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Discussing hands daily through MSN, AIM, Skype.
2. Hiring a solid coach at least once a month to spot things that no one else sees.
3. Recently started doing more equity calcs.
4. Cardrunners
5. Stoxpoker

[ QUOTE ]
2. Your poker goals.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get to 5/10-10/20 NL within 6 months and become a solid winner there. I have been playing mostly 1/2 8 tabling with some 2/4 thrown in. Pretty sick of that now.

[ QUOTE ]
3. Your current stakes and past earnings

[/ QUOTE ]
last 100k hands running at 5ptbb/100 at 95% 200nl and maybe 5% 400nl (rough approximation) 6-8 tabling with no table selection.

Prob made a bit over $300k playing poker (don't know exactly). I have made a lot playing limit and playing NL, I don't really keep records over 200k hands since the DBs just take up space.

I usually get in around 30k hands a month, last 5 months I've probably played 150-200k hands. I played 50k hands 2 months and then 30, 30 and probably 20 this month. 30k hands is a good number for me, if I play more I tend to get sick of poker and burnout more easily.

[ QUOTE ]
4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately I haven't made many since improving a lot as an NL player because I just thought the quality of posts have gone down. If you're looking for 2+2 contribution then I guess I am not in good shape but if you're looking for thought patterns then check my blog, it is in my profile and I am Henri Junttila (2 authors in the blog).

Here is one strategy post (best one I could find): Link

[ QUOTE ]
5. A little about yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am from Northern Scandinavia, born in Sweden now living in Finland. Started playing poker late 2004 and quickly got up to 5/10 fixed lhe (went pro around Jan 2005 when I switched to 5/10 6max LHE). Around Feb 2005 I was already playing 10/20 6max lhe and after 200k hands running over 3bb/100, I remember posting some graphs of a good run I had and most of my posts have been in the limit forum.

I begun my NL training in April 2006 with krantz, he basically taught me NL. Since then I've had coaching with many good teachers like cero_z, tommy angelo, bobbofitos, AJFenix, Sunny Mehta. I know there's more but I just can't think of anyone to add.

Fast forward to present time and I am grinding 1/2 mostly building a roll for 2/4 since I determined that I want to get to 5/10NL no matter how long it takes. I've been doing good in the 1/2 games for awhile now and think my game is up to par with 5/10, just need the roll and time to adjust.

[ QUOTE ]
If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you mean "run the site" as host it then probably not without paying for it.

I can make vids if you guys can stand my Antonius-esque accent.

Cheers

P.S. ask any of my coaches and you will find out that I am obsessed to learn more. KRANTZ knows this more than anyone [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]