View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Ask the losers why they are so loserish and lost thread

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear you'll be joining the Alone For Thanksgiving Club. I've been a member of the Ithaca chapter for a few years now. Your list needs mac and cheese imo.

I read in the nomination thread that you're 6'1". Do you prefer guys you date to be shorter or taller? If taller, by how much? I ask because I'm 6'9" and I've always wondered how tall women feel about dating much-taller guys. Is it a plus because they make you feel shorter, or a minus because they draw even more attention to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonono, I'm 6'1" in those heels. I'm 5'9" flat footed. And I much prefer taller guys. Actually, back in my hometown I'm the shortest one on that side of my family. It's not so much because they make me feel shorter, I think it's a protective feeling. I think most women agree that they prefer guys to be taller. It's a manly trait.

But obviously the taller ones among us have to be willing to compromise on occasion. So advice for guys who are shorter than their gals. Walk around like a pimp with a model on your arm like you see on the red carpet. The confidence is key, and it makes us feel special.