View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: 100NL Play with KQo against LAG OOP

Well i put some thoughts in my head after that hand was played.KQ and AJ is a really trouble hand OOP.I checked PT stats for about 100k hands and i had a really small winrate with them being OOP or small losses.So for me usually they are playable OOP if raise was from late position(from the guy whose steal attempts 25 or more-not for the nit who has about 15 steal perecent) and i defend my blinds either with reraise or just flat call.So here our opponent is LAG.As i know LAG's opening range from UTG,MP also quite tight-however some raise suited connectors and suited aces here.But as i saw in this guy stats his attempt to steal blinds was 56 percent,which could mean that he is pretty tight in UTG,MP.If i 3bet him i really don't think that he will give here much action with weaker King(i could be wrong) or weaker pocket pair.Also i don't think that he could call my 3bet with just small pocket pair because my image was quite agressive(however i didn't 3-bet here much).
If i call so on flop it would be hard decision for me if i bet-because with no doubt he will raise here often and i will don't know where i stand in hand without putting much money in it.Also he could call and either raise or float my turn bet.After these thoughts i am more inclined to fold preflop KQ,AJ even suited being OOP against LAG player with aim to avoid difficult decisions playing postflop.But i am surely playing it with fish.what do u think guys?