View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Let's take a shot too..

1. How you are currently improving your game 2. Your poker goals. 3. Your current stakes and past earnings 4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made. 5. A little about yourself.

Talking with other players about hands (IRC/irl). I have a 1000+ posts on a dutch poker forum. Not very active on 2p2 though. This has helped me to get from a $10 roll (:P) to a 1k roll in cashgames. I also joined cardrunners a few months ago and it's gold.
I also have a blog in which I decribe a few hands, and talking about the changes/leaks in my game. I'm doing it mostly just for myself but the strategic reply's from some people reading my blog are also very nice.

I really like te game of poker and my goal is to move up in stakes. I would really like the spot that I can cashout a decent amount so that I don't have te get a (small)job besides college + poker. So I'm now expanding my bankroll to get to 100NL/200NL.

I really didn't put in a lot of hands. I think my total hands played is like 70k. Though I have had a nice winrate overall. I currently playing 25NL which I pretty much destroy. I am overrolled for this limit but I dropped 16bi's at 50NL, so I'm trying to get back my confidence and I transformed my game from a 16/12 style to 20/19. That new style has a lot of success over the last hands. I really think my postflop abilities have had big improvements playing this style. Getting back to 50NL as soon as I am really confident in my game, and when the money doesn't tilt me anymore.

didn't post that much on 2p2 and most other posts are in dutch.
Though here some examples
Here
Here
Here

Here

I'm 22 years old. Student at "Delft University of Technology" studying "Industrial Design Engineering". I like to sport, having a good time with friends yadayadayada. Poker is just a game I like very much and I'm thrived to get very good at it. I've had a lot of learning experience the past year (playing up to 50NL). Had difficulties getting in a lot of hands. The past months I learned to playing well on 4-6 tables. I did put in some more hands per hour, but also didn't put in the time I would like to because a very busy period regarding my study. I now really really destroy 25NL over the past 30k hands and am eager to play for more serious stakes in the future.