View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]
As for the 12 beers comment, I'm not really sure exactly what I said, but it may have been a comment because I slightly recognized the name from previous sessions would lead to me to believe he was a TAG.

As for the "kinda tight, kinda loose" I don't use PAHUD a ton, so yes, I don't read the stats quite as quick as I might wish. Also, there is a gray area when it comes to stats anyway.

The comment about a board being drawy, well, not so drawy, is because I'm going through all the combos that make particular draws, trying to assess if they make sense based on the person I'm up against, all of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are 3 of the things that I noticed as being particularly unusual in the commentary. First of all, I appreciate you taking the time to make a reasonable response, not just the gogogoLP spew I've seen so far, long term winners etc...

The subject was not your results but the commentary. I understand you may be inexperienced in doing commentary of your own sessions and there's only one way to fix that for you, and that's to make videos. Although, I still can't imagine LP couldn't have chosen a video with a little more "fluid" commentary for 1 of 2 sample videos for their potential customers.

The post was not intended to bash you or LP. Your comment in this thread thanking the constructive criticism helps your sites' credibility more than I think your co-workers will ever know. GL to you and your site.