View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: How much would you spend..

henry, if you're friend gets fitter and more healthier, and thus feels better about himself...he'll be more confident in everything else he then does... Its all linked... Ok fundamentally, some personality traits will remain fixed, but his personality will change and more often than not its for the better...

As for the breast implants thats a bad example as I don't know one girl that has had it done who isn't different as a result....Ie they have gone from being insecure in their appearance to going topless on holidays, showing them off and wearing skimpier outfits and thus getting more attention from guys. They have adjusted the way they then act around these people and some of the traits they displayed pre-op have now changed.

A better example would be rhinoplasty (nose jobs)... I know several girls that have had them done who are completely different people now as a result... and you woudn't be able to tell unless you knew them before and after...More discreet then boob enlargements and yet just as much a factor in personality changes !

I think that the world today puts too much emphasis on looks... Looks will only get you so far, but most doors are opened further by personality traits and intelligence.

Vava