View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

Nice marketing gimmick by Lego Poker imo. Some relatively unknown saying he didn't like a vid off of a small sample and then a bunch of highly respected posters coming in to comment on the quality of the vid. I'll be taking a look. Maybe carrotsnake will reveal how he always hits when he gets it in behind against me.

One of my problems with CR vids that seems to only be addressed recently by the tufat and CTS vids are that they are constantly getting more and more PC and watered down by suggestions and requests by low stakes players. Blah blah too many tables, blah blah explain pahud stats again, blah blah explain tilt and variance. I suppose since the majority of poker players are losers, the majority of their subscribership may also now be losers and they have to cater more to that base. Sort of like jman and HSP. Heck, even aba is seemingly afraid to call someone's play donkish for fear of offending them these days - <3 aba anyway though. And btw the I still autorefresh CR on rumors of a new Daut vid in the works.

I am however extremely excited to see more winning players play and speak their mind. I haven't even visited the lego site yet but the cast of coaches mentioned here has to make one very interested.