View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:09 AM

Default Re: 50NL equity of push calculation

Edit: Sorry I thought you were the pf raiser. I am probably calling this pf for set value more often than not. When a villain takes this line it is usually a sign of strength, especially from someone who only raises 11% of his hands total. You said yourself he isnt creative enough to open up his range so youre behind that range now. Looking at your c/r, what do you think he is going to fold that we beat here? I am going to go with nothing tbh. He isnt folding an overpair and he isnt folding a set. He might fold a flush draw but if its a flush draw, its probably AQss AKss so thats probably coming along too. I think here I like c/c flop and probably going to c/f the turn assuming I dont hit. If he has overs he probably isnt betting again so you can comfortably throw it away. If you hit you can do whatever you think will extract the most value. In general I like to donk 1/2 pot or so, something weak looking but it really depends on villain.

My ultimate point is that the range you gave him is very tight and probably correctly so. With that range he isnt folding ever, let alone 50% of the time so I cant see why you are doing this.