View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 AM

Default Re: abusing bad TAG players preflop [theory]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Knowing what flops to CB/ raise a CB on is crucial otherwise you will just end up spewing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the hardest part. It would be swell if we could go into this in more detail.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny you bring this up because most people simply don't know what boards to c-bet on, what boards to float and what boards to raise c-bets on instead of floating because some boards induce double barrels from otherwise nitty players.

I think the dynamic you are facing here is the struggle of information. The people that know don't want to tell you because they are not being sufficiently rewarded for their troubles and the people asking the questions are not investing in the forum, just taking.

i have had a lot of coaching in nl theory and i've started writing or "compiling," pages on certain topics. I have 2 pages on the effectivenss of 3betting and exactly WHY it is effective. i think it would help a lot of people in this thread (not all).

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problems with people choosing not to give out information, but i do have a problem with you insinuating that im just a 'taker'. I may not have a very high post count...yet, but i think you will find at least 50% of my posts are of a giving nature in this and other forums. Please dont call me a taker!!

Also, what was the point of your last paragraph?