View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Trips Facing a Possible Flush

So I only have 60 hands on the villain but have him at 18/12 with infinity aggression factor. I'm not too sure about my call of his 3 bet, but I was admittedly a bit tilted. My thinking also went something along the lines of, well the money in the pot is dead. I'm probably facing a fairly big hand given him being relatively tight, and I'll probably know where I'm at on the flop. So I guess I'm calling for set value. Anyhow, probably a bad call by me. When we get to the flop I'm worrying about AKs, and his small bet was just weird. So I figure I'm just going to call this and opt for pot control and hopefully get to a show down on this board. Then on the turn the villain shoves, which is completely the opposite of what I was expecting. So the question is call or fold?

And if my entire train of thought is completely illogical feel free to let me know =P

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $28.70
BB: $26.85
UTG: $24.65
Hero (CO): $36.75
BTN: $37.40

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.80</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $0.70, <font color="red">BB raises to $2</font>, Hero calls $1.20, SB folds

Flop: ($4.80) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $1.50</font>, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($7.80) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $23.35 and is All-In</font> [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]