View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Pm with offers please.

[ QUOTE ]
if you gonna doubt many of my posts at least remember so i dont have to repeat myself to you. repeat myself to others i dont mind.....lol.

i play no higher than .25 .50 plo and plo hi-lo.

i tried $50 nl hold em. but i dont understand it, my last 4 hands were aa vs. jj, kk vs. jj, kk vs aj, and one more. i got all money in pot as favorite and lost them all.

it was like that for 2 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, I wasn't doubting you at all. I only posted a reply because of this:

[ QUOTE ]
with towers bonus program an avg player(recreational) can expect no rakeback after bonus is deducted from rake.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was concerned that people might get the worng impression, because I'm believe that at almost any level of play, you would get some rakeback.

I was pretty sure you played PLO, but I wasn't positive...and for all I know, you may have changed games. After all, it was all about Cake for you a couple of months ago, wasn't it? Glad to see you're getting away from the tougher US sites...but then again, you've probably chosen the toughest non-US site. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm glad you like it there. I still play Crypto from time to time...the bonus/RB is hard to resist. But the softer players + bonus/RB (almost as good as Crypto at my games) keeps me coming back to OnGame.

Everyone else, sorry to derail the thread. Well, I guess you can't exactly derail a thread that doesn't normally have any discussion between posters, but you get the idea. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]