View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: Vaccination tyranny continued.

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you are opposed to giving your child a chicken pox vaccination (and I myself am one of those parents), and you live in Maryland, this is your situation:

1. Government mandates that my child attend the local public school.
2. School mandates that my child get a chicken pox vaccine, or be expelled.
3. I'm too poor to move out of state or to pay private school tuition.
4. School expels my child.
5. Government jails me on truancy charges.

That my friends is a systematic, subtle, yet undeniable tyranny over the poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all fraud/color of law stuff. all the parents need to do is get a waiver for religious/personal/health reasons. but the school/state won't tell them that becuase of the adversarial relationship. basically the parents are too ignorant to work the system, so the system is grinding them down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SqUgno6iN4

also interesting to note that the DA who is doing this has publicly admitted that he does not vaccinate his own children. on the alex jones show.

very important point to remember for everyone when dealing with government! they are not on your side, it is an adversarial system, they can/will lie to you with impunity, and so it is vitally important to actively *fight* them, and adopt the proper mindset, because they are actively fighting you, and their number one weapon is fraud.

ok just listened to the youtube link, as it says in the notes to the youtube video, the DA has changed his story about vaccinating his own children, from no he didn't on alex jones show, to yes he did on the courtsteps interview. But he's a man so probably he lets his wife handle that, but the most important thing he said was that legally, he just wanted the parents to come down and *make a choice*, between vaccination and waiver, to fulfill the legal requirement to attend school. interesting.

People if you are not aware of your rights/legal standing you will get steamrolled every time. also he is a lawyer, he knows the law, but I guarantee you the school bureaucrat minions flat out lie to the people and tell them they *must* vaccinate their children, and they threaten, coerce, yell, and other minor violences to bully them into submission.