View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Official NE Patriots gogogogo to the SB thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Because he has said this many times, and his actions back up his words.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's said it... so what? i think it might very well be true, but lots of athletes say this while their teams are winning, or in their FA years, or when things are going smoothly. we won't actually know until contract time, and there's a very decent chance that even if he feels this way now, someone else will give him 20 million reasons to feel differently.

how do his actions really back it up? because he's acting happy to be here? well no [censored], i'd be happy to be here too, my all-world QB is throwing me fades in the end zone when we're up 4 scores and i've got 3 TDs already. tom brady could join the KKK tomorrow and randy moss would help him put on his robes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see, Moss quit on his teams because they weren't winning. This didn't happen just once, it happened twice. He has said he doesn't care if he catches 0 passes as long as they win.

I would love to place a sidebet with you that if a horrible team offers him over 10 mil a year, Moss will decline it. We can define horrible team as a team with a top 8 pick in this years draft. Deal?