View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: NL200 - 2X Pot Donk into my trips on the river??? Can I fold?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have to fold. He's not bluffing, and you really only beat 65, 64s

[/ QUOTE ]

if youre hero with KQ whats your line

[/ QUOTE ]

Same. I'd bet more on the turn with both hands, but I think that's probably irrelevant here.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly and you fold KQ on the river, even if you bet more on the turn. a queen is in heros range and betting smallish on the turn wouldnt be horrible with a hand like KQ. i think hed try and fold out some of those hands with a crazy river bet if he thinks were capable of folding a Q. our hand isnt polarized as a 6. our range is much wider here. if the turn was a 10 and river 8id be more concerned about the overbet.

villain may be doing this with a queen himself.

my point here is that there is about a 5% chance that villain thinks we have a 6 here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter. Both hands generally only beat bluffs. I guess it cuts down the number of made hands compared to bluffs since there are less 6x hands he can have, along with his full houses, but he has to have gotten to the river with something, that flop is very dry, and why would he turn a small PP into a bluff on the river?

Also, like someone else said, I've never seen a bluff in this spot, and I used to call here every time.