View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker and Disney

[ QUOTE ]
No one at AP chose to give me the Bad Beat Jackpot. Someone(s) at AP did choose to steal from me and cover it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone correct me if i am wrong but i believe the person was no longer with AP, while AP is not being as forth coming as we would all like they didnt steal from you.

[ QUOTE ]
I absolutely think that it is the case that all cash game players deserve compensation above and beyond the strict PokerTracker net losses+10% interest formula Absolute Poker is currently employing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel there should be some sort of compensation as well, you were cheated and deserve some justice. However how do you come up with a different formula than what they are employing? What can you really base it on? I mean who says repayment+30% is any more fair than repayment+10% (current as you say, which would be 1.1 not 1.01).
Now that you've taken this line (as you weren't clear on earlier in the thread) you really seem like you just want to shake down AP for as much as you can get and basically want to name your own price seperate from what everyone else was given? AMIRITE?

The whole 800k stolen 1.6m paid thing is alittle curious if 10% is the current formula right now too...