View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,

why does eviljeff not get the respect he deserves?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware so many people were sleeping on him. Had I realized this he would've made the most underrated posters list. He has had some of the best questions in this thread so far.

[ QUOTE ]
tone,

you didn't tell me anything about myself in the last thread. imo this is what caused me to become crotchety and mean, your thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

You posted after the deadline man. You gotta be on top of your game, or suffer the consequences. I'm sure I'll get around to doing a full write-up on you later in this thread.

[ QUOTE ]
also, please name five OOT posters who deserve to be banned and i'll see what i can do

[/ QUOTE ]

DO NOT WANT
bkholdem (preciate it lotsafish)
I don't know other than that. Last 4 people to say lol -aments?

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,
Were you born this awesome, or is it something you developed over time? But seriously, this thread is solid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to perfect one skill while letting other slide and then return with a vigor to be more powerful than ever. Lately I've been forgoing basketball skills and general athletic ability to become a genius again. Also, the more I write the better my writing tends to get. You'll notice a definitely spike in the last thread. I warmed up in IRC for a while yesterday before starting this thread.

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to Dan Bright? They brought him back, then he disappeared again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has to be EricW. No 2 ways about it.

[ QUOTE ]
On that note, could you name three banned posters that you wish could be brought back, and what redeeming value they possessed worthy of an un-ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

What banned posters have stayed banned? istew is back. Clark's still here Degen ain't worth [censored]. If Dead did come back and held it in check a little bit I think he'd be a good addition. Especially with the Yankees sucking and Boston winning pretty much everything.