View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
Name one of each of the following (looking for 2+2ers with a min of 1000 posts):

1) A poster who seems to be a d-bag on the forums but would probably be pretty cool to hang out with IRL.

[/ QUOTE ]

pshrek used to be this poster, but he never posts anymore.
Now I'd probably go with Thremp.

[ QUOTE ]
2) A poster who presents well on the board but you wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with IRL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Microbob, no offense man. Just don't think we'd have much to talk about.

[ QUOTE ]
3) The biggest liar. A poster who seems to have invested a lot of time on his internet persona but who you sense probably couldn't be more different IRL (fake confidence, life story, etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember his name and couldn't find it in the search, but the guy who was hardcore in the PUA threads and talked about sexing like 4billion girls including 2 the weekend he met his eventual wife. I seem to remember more ridiculousness in threads in other forums as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Is Cardo's posting style an over exaggeration of his personality?

[/ QUOTE ]

100% legit. Believe it.

[ QUOTE ]
If all of a sudden names were randomized and avatars were missing, how long would it take you to spot the following posters and what would tip you off

[/ QUOTE ]

anacardo - however long it took him to post twice tops
tuq - few days
mike haven - a long time. I know I'm missing the MH bandwagon, but he's so far away in ATF and I don't like the Zoo.
El D - Maybe a week since he only posts so often. He'd be the guy never wrong though.
traz - 9 days. Take 3 sets of 3 days and filter for posters with > 200 posts in each time period.
nath - 2 Sunday Millions threads and one intoxicated rant.
xxxnoahxxx - a while. no offense. you're good but nothing stands out as easily you.
conspire - one post with his bolded signature.
skunkworks - probably a while, but then he would make some elegantly vulgar comment about how someone can place their tongue on the base of his shaft.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt -- whose 2p2 persona diverges most from their real life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the people I've met no one is really that off. d10 is quieter than he appears though.