View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
Greatest WTF moment living with Anacardo?

[/ QUOTE ]

The time he was kinda down on life and got drunk and kicked it with the crack whores posted up outside our house talking about women for about an hour and a half.

Ok, that didn't actually happen, but at least 80% of you thought it definitely could've, which is awesome. He's actually a pretty good roommate. Sure he paces a lot and sometimes comes into your room to talk but then seemingly forgets what he was going to say and you just kinda stare at each other for a while, but it's all good. The weirdest thing was probably his willingness to live on the floor. No desk, no bed, just sleeping bag on the floor and computer posted up in the corner. I think that's still his arrangement now as he's between bedroom sets.

[ QUOTE ]
3 posters who you haven't met that you would like to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMS, Euro, CMI, LFS, Dids, there are a lot of people I haven't met. 3 is too few honestly, but I'd probably go with those first three as hopefully I could knock it all out in one crazy night in NYC. Yeah, 2 of them would have to travel a bit, but so would I for Christ's sake.

[ QUOTE ]
WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

[ QUOTE ]
tone loc,
mbillie1 has taken over 2+2. good thing or bad thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought bad after the lame avatar and stupid posts. But after seeing his pictures, it's amazing.